Restaurant - July 2012

This is one of my personal project. Very recently I watched a movie in which I saw a restaurant; the color concept and the simple design that attracted my attention and kindled me to reproduce that in 3D. Since I don't have a clear picture of that layout and the interiors, I developed the restaurant according to my wish by picking the concept from that reference.

And I also decided to make a walkthrough out of this project, so I built the scene by not populating with more objects. Because I am afraid of long rendering time.

Here are some test clay renders...

Restaurant - Test Render01


Restaurant - Test Render02


Restaurant - Test Render03


Restaurant - Test Render04


Restaurant - Test Render05


I finished texturing of this project and below posted some renders.

Restaurant - Render01


Restaurant - Render02


Restaurant - Render03


Restaurant - Render04


Very soon you can see the walkthrough of this project in my 2012 demoreel.

Eventhough the project seems like completed, there are lot many details that I missed in it and also I would like to create renders with different lighting and atmospheric conditions. Hope I will do that :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Pradeep 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.